This is an opportunity to see your code have a direct impact on the company. You will provide both front and backend web development. We are a full life-cycle shop, so in cooperation with business analyst(s), you will participate in systems analysis, technical design, development, implementation and maintenance/support. You will have the ability to architect and develop across multiple technologies within the Microsoft stack (Microsoft C#, VB, SOAP, XML, .Net Framework 4.8, .Net Core 3.1 and SQL Server). We are looking for someone who is able to combine technical skills with business acumen to produce superior solutions for our users.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform requirements analysis, functional and technical design, application development, product configuration, unit and UAT testing, and production deployment.
- Develop and maintain .Net applications in an object oriented environment.
- Participate in design sessions and work with analysts (and possibly users) during product design and iterations.
- Work with business analysts to scope work and resolve issues.
- Create and maintain the appropriate technical documentation.
- Develop C# .NET user interfaces and back end components
Education & Experience Requirements
- 5+ years: C#, VB, ASP.NET, SQL and development methodologies
- Strong working knowledge of C#, VB and .NET Framework (3.5 and up) as well as architecture strategies, components, tools, concepts, best practices, and standards
- Strong working knowledge of .NET Core 3.1 Framework, Entity Framework, MVVM and Razor pages
- UI development experience
- Experience with Microsoft TFS
- Strong Object Oriented design skills
- Experience with WebAPI, REST, SOAP, WCF, SoapUI, Postman
- Experienced and comfortable in both independent and team based development
- Agile development method a plus
- Experience with back end integration and database driven back end components
Special Conditions of Employment
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination
- Note - this is a remote-based position