Quality Assurance Tester
This position is responsible for writing and maintaining test plans, developing quality assurance standards, identifying issues and working with stakeholders on resolution.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing, innovative, national insurance company dedicated to providing uncomplicated insurance products and solutions to help people protect themselves from unforeseen health-related risks and expenses. The company’s long term care and ancillary health insurance products are sold through a network of independent marketing organizations, brokers and agents.
This position supports the IT development process by writing and maintaining test plans. The QA Tester is also responsible for developing quality assurance standards, identifying issues and working with stakeholder on resolution.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create test plans and automated testing scripts for web-based applications, quoting tools, and administrative system releases
- Execute functional and regression tests
- Monitors-triages-debugs issues and helps identify fixes
- Contributes to continuous improvement in processes
- Work as directed on enhancements, documentation and-or system support
- Work with team and business partners to determine acceptance criteria
- Develop and implement traceability matrix to trace requirements through design activities to testing
- Develop and implement defect prevention process and procedures
- May gather business requirements
- Perform other related assignments as needed
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- 3+ years quality testing experience
- 3-5 years insurance experience or similar experience with service oriented teams
- Strong process orientation; detail orientated and efficient with tactical tasks
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Strong technology skills with a good understanding of PC based applications, including MS Office Professional and Internet based applications.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively
- Basic knowledge of MS VBA or Java programming or equivalent experience
Benefits and Perks
- Amazing health benefits (platinum level coverage)
- Wellness reimbursement program
- Access to extensive on line development
- Competitive salary including an annual incentive bonus program
- Career growth opportunities
- Positive corporate culture
- Casual dress code
LifeSecure is located in Brighton Michigan We are a dynamic growing organization with a rich employee culture, a competitive salary structure, and benefit package.
If you are interested please send your resume along with salary requirements to email@example.com.