The main outcome of this role is to manage the success and growth of LifeSecure’s product portfolio. Responsible for management of existing products, including competitive analysis, product positioning and market growth strategies. Serves as a liaison between departments for the purpose of gathering feedback and disseminating information pertaining to the status of product management. The role will equip internal sales team members with tools, education and training to more effectively position and promote our products in the market.
• Serves as SME for each product within LifeSecure’s product portfolio.
• Assess ongoing product experience and current buyer profiles for each product (e.g., who is
buying, and what are they buying).
• Develop effective product positioning.
• Define target markets and target buyer demographics; identify new market opportunities for
• Identify key competitors, which may vary regionally and by product.
• Develop positioning vis a vis key competitors
• Publish product comparisons
• Develop LifeSecure strengths messaging
• Highlight ‘sweet spots’ per product
• Gather competitive intelligence and market insights (through Sales feedback, agent
engagement, industry conferences, etc.)
• Provide related training, education, and support to LifeSecure Sales team.
• Assist in product lifecycle management of existing products.
• Bachelor’s degree required (business, marketing, management, insurance preferred; others
• 5+ years’ experience in insurance product management and/or product development, preferably
among Ancillary product lines
• Some competitive analysis experience with insurance products
• Proficient using the following programs on a PC:
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Adobe Suite
• MS Project (or other relevant project management software)
• MS Powerpoint