Manager, Strategic Account Management
This position is responsible for managing key account relationships including implementation, account development and ongoing support to maximize customer satisfaction and sales.
The Managaer, Strategic Account Managemen, executes on account strategy, monitors long and short-term goals, and participates in quarterly governance meetings to deliver results. Account responsibilities include the on-boarding of new accounts, appointment, training, engagement, issue resolution and reporting. This position also partners with other departments, including Sales, to meet sales goals and customer expectations.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Seven years of recent health insurance sales experience
- Proven history of meeting/exceeding target goals and objectives
- Experience in effective coaching and providing training to sales teams
- Highly proficient with MS Office, Salesforce, web-based presentation products
- Travel up to 20%
Special Conditions of Employment
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination
- Note - this is a remote-based position