Responsible for managing activities of the department including performing major actuarial functions, planning, problem solving, staff management, communication and review of process and practices.
Exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing, innovative, national insurance company dedicated to providing uncomplicated insurance products. Our products include long term care and ancillary health insurance products. We are ground breakers and catalysts who are constantly seeking new ways of doing things. Not only are we inspiring change in the insurance industry, we are also an inspiring place to work.
LifeSecure is located in Brighton Michigan We are a dynamic growing organization with a rich employee culture and benefit package. Possible relocation may be considered for the right candidate.
Responsible for managing activities of the department including performing major actuarial functions, planning, problem solving, staff management, communication and review of process and practices. Plan lead and deliver projects utilizing comprehensive understanding of complex actuarial principles and practices related to product development, pricing and financial reporting. Conduct research, validate data and make recommendations.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- B.S. degree in Mathematics, Finance, Actuarial Science or related degree
- 5 -9 years’ experience in actuarial work with significant exposure to valuation of life, long term care, or disability insurance, and to actuarial modeling
- Leadership experience
Benefits and Perks
- Amazing health benefits (platinum level medical coverage) start on first day
- Wellness reimbursement program
- Competitive salary including an annual incentive bonus program
- Corporate Casual Dress code, Career growth opportunities
- Positive corporate culture
If you are interested please send your resume along with salary requirements to email@example.com.