Director, Strategic Account Management
This position is responsible for managing LifeSecure’s strategic distribution relationships beginning with identification and recruiting, to oversight of implementation and ongoing relationship management to maintaining long term relationships to maximize sales. The Director Strategic Account Management also creates account strategy; sets long- and short-term goals; conducts quarterly governance meetings to review results and plan for upcoming period; and serves as the escalation point to answer questions and troubleshoot reoccurring or systematic issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Focal point for the production and delivery of proposals and presentations to win new or grow existing strategic accounts
- Grow existing business by creating the account strategy to drive sales across the business over the long term
- Responsible for the effective on boarding of new strategic partners. Oversees and assists in the development and execution of a strategic relationship onboarding and implementation
- Manages internal resources needed to service accounts
- Develop and present sales forecasts reports and status reports on quotas, and goals
- Responsible for reporting on sales, revenue, and strategy that allows for insight into health of the relationship
- Monitors client satisfaction post sale and ensures a high level of customer service internally
- Proactively identify customer needs and opportunities
- Prepares business cases to build new products, services or capabilities
- Generates ideas for new revenue generation within large customers
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or equivalent, Masters Preferred
- 5+ years in account management, agency operations or managing agency operations
- Ancillary insurance sales experience or experience overseeing key sales relationships
- Ability to travel, including overnight at least 50% of the time
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing, innovative, national insurance company dedicated to providing uncomplicated insurance products. Our products include long term care and ancillary health insurance products. We are ground breakers and catalysts who are constantly seeking new ways of doing things. Not only are we inspiring change in the insurance industry, we are also an inspiring place to work.
LifeSecure is located in Brighton Michigan. If you are interested please send your resume along with salary requirements to email@example.com.