We are seeking a Compliance Analyst to assist with the preparation and completion of regulatory and compliance documents. This position is also responsible for the coordination of regulatory and compliance documents between business units within the organization.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing, innovative, national insurance company dedicated to providing uncomplicated insurance products. Our products include long term care and ancillary health insurance products. We are ground breakers and catalysts who are constantly seeking new ways of doing things. Not only are we inspiring change in the insurance industry, we are also an inspiring place to work.
- Files forms and reports with applicable states
- Provides support for:
- State reporting
- Complaint handling
- Sales, marketing, and licensing questions
- Insurance Department inquiries
- Internal and external audits
- Prepares and maintains reports
- Creates and evaluates company metrics for compliance with regulations
- Reviews insurance advertising and policyholder correspondence and forms
- Assists business units with the implementation of new regulation
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience with SERFF preferred
- Four years of experience in the insurance industry
Benefits and Perks
- Amazing health benefits (platinum level medical coverage) start on first day
- Wellness reimbursement program
- Competitive salary including an annual incentive bonus program
- Career growth opportunities
- Positive corporate culture
LifeSecure is located in Brighton Michigan. We are a dynamic growing organization with a rich employee culture and benefit package. If you are interested please send your resume along with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.