Client Support Specialist
Join a growing team of professionals dedicated to helping our policy holders resolve problems and share information. This is more than a phone based support position. Our team spends time on, web-based LiveChat, email and regular mail communications. Opportunity to challenge yourself as your workload includes special projects and meaningful input.
LifeSecure Insurance Company provides long-term care and supplemental health insurance on a national basis.
We have a great opportunity to be part of the Policyholder Client Support department.
Responsibilities include coordinating and supporting the processing and handling of policy changes for existing policyholders, processing and resolving premium billing inquiries and answering policy questions or resolving concerns. This detail-oriented, fast-paced position is critical to providing best-in-class service to our policyholder customers.
You will assist policyholders with navigating their electronic policyholder portal and process any change requests. This position collaborates with other internal departments to research and resolve issues related to coverage, product information, billing and other misc items to ensure customer satisfaction.
Work hours M-F 9:00 am – 6:00 pm or 10:00 am – 7:00 pm Eastern Standard Time
• Bachelors degree preferred or equivalent
• Some insurance office experience helpful
• Able to work well under pressure and handle multiple assignments
• Work with a sense of urgency
• Critical thinking and strong problem solving
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Proficient with computer applications including Microsoft Office products and CRM software
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment as well as independently in a fast paced