Actuarial Analyst - Remote
Engage in work that includes all actuarial functions. Specifically, this includes responsibilities related to product development, filing work, and new product implementation. In addition, provide support for financial projection models for LifeSecure insurance products as well as experience monitoring and studies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist with maintenance of financial projection and valuation models
• Help price new products as well as create new product filings and respond to objections
• Participate in new product implementation
• Take part in studies and reporting for product evaluation – experience in studies, underwriting protocols, expense studies etc.
• Assume role of creating and updating spreadsheets that support various LifeSecure departments (sales, agent administration, etc.)
• Assists with creating and/or updating various spreadsheets
• Document product forms and assumptions
• Other projects and duties as assigned
• B.S degree in Mathematics, Finance or related degree
• Passed at least 1-2 actuarial exams
• Strong knowledge of MS office products, particularly Excel
• Experience in SQL or related database language and database experience in general
• Experience with computer programming language
• Experience with actuarial modeling software, specifically GGY AXIS, is preferred
• Strong Math aptitude
• Attention to detail
• Organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Self directed in completing assigned tasks
• Comfortable starting from scratch and developing new material
• You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide proof of a medical/religious accommodation
If you are interested, please apply using the form below or send your resume along with salary requirements to [email protected].