This position will engage in responsibilities that include all actuarial functions. Specifically, this includes responsibilities related to periodic actuarial reporting. In addition, this position provides support for financial projection and valuation models for LifeSecure insurance products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Periodically update the reserve summary spreadsheet
• Assume role of creating and updating spreadsheets that support various LifeSecure departments (sales, agent administration, etc.)
• Assist with maintenance of financial projection and valuation models
• Creating reports that help to identify trends in existing business
• Analyze and summarize trend findings
• Assists with creating and/or updating various spreadsheets
• Document product forms and assumptions
• Other projects and duties as assigned
• B.S degree in Mathematics, Finance or related degree
• Passed at least 1-2 actuarial exams
• Strong knowledge of MS office products, particularly Excel
• Experience in SQL or related database language and database experience in general
• Experience with computer programming language
• Experience with actuarial modeling software is preferred
• Strong Math aptitude
• Attention to detail
• Organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Self directed in completing assigned tasks
• Comfortable starting from scratch and developing new material
You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide proof of a medical/religious accommodation.
If you are interested, please apply using the form below or send your resume along with salary requirements to [email protected].